Miss A Columnist

Rebekkah Adams grew up in Ithaca, New York with one younger brother, two artistic parents and two lovable dogs. Starting from early childhood, she has taken an interest in music, traveling and writing. She attended college at The University of Texas at Austin and graduated with a degree in Radio-Television-Film and a degree in English. She has since worked in film, advertising, PR and as a freelance writer and editor. When not writing articles, she spends her time singing, shopping and working on fiction pieces. She currently lives in Austin, TX with her husband and one dog.

Perfectly Pink Party 2014 In Austin To Benefit Susan G. Komen

Susan G. Komen Austin will be continuing their tradition of giving the greater Austin area better access to breast cancer resources with this year’s Perfectly Pink Party. Komen Austin serves Bastrop, Caldwell, Hays, Travis and Williamson counties by helping to provide screenings, medical services and education to its residents. Because one in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime (and one in 100 men), raising funds to aid those PPP-SaveDate-Evite-Calendarwith breast cancer is of crucial importance. Since 2012, the Perfectly Pink Party has been the second largest local event for Komen Austin, following the Race for the Cure in November. This year, attendees will work to achieve the goal of raising an additional $400,000 on the night. As always, 75 percent stays in the community and the remaining 25 percent is used for research. Pink on Brazos will begin with a VIPink cocktail reception and continue on to the program at 7 p.m. The Pink Diamond Awards will be announced to honor those who are joining the fight against breast cancer and working to find a cure. In addition, delicious food and drinks will be provided by Sterling Affairs and the Club Pink after-party entertainment by DJ Johnny Bravvo. Join Susan G. Komen Austin and supporters for a night of pink fun while supporting their mission.

WHEN: Saturday, May 31, 2014 at 7 p.m.
VIPink party begins at 5:30 p.m.

WHERE:
Brazos Hall
204 E 4th St
Austin, TX 78701
Ph. 512-380-1675

TICKETS: Please click here to purchase tickets.

Related Articles:


Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: 190: Error validating application. Application has been deleted. (190) thrown in /home/askmissa/public_html/wp-content/plugins/seo-facebook-comments/facebook/base_facebook.php on line 1273