Rock The Ocean’s Tortuga Music Festival returns to Fort Lauderdale Beach Park on April 12th and 13th and proceeds from the tickets promote marine conservation.
Imagine jamming to the sounds of your favorite country, rock and roots superstars on the beach with the picture-perfect Atlantic Ocean as the backdrop.
I’m giving away tickets! Valued at $165 a piece, you and a friend could join tens of thousands of fans at the festival. Enjoy the Florida sunshine and check out amazing musical performances with stages set up right on the sand. Enter before March 1, 2014 for your chance to win.
To enter: click here.
Then click the following link to tweet to increase your chances: “I wanna go to the #TortugaMusicFestival! #TakeMeToTortuga”
Multiple award-winning recording and performing artists Luke Bryan and Eric Church will be hitting the beach this spring as headliners.
As tens of thousands of fans enjoy the sun, songs, sand and surf at the unique oceanfront event, Bryan and Church will be joined by fellow first-wave lineup artists including:
- San Francisco multi-platinum act Train,
- Nine-time Grammy Award winner Sheryl Crow,
- Legendary country superstar and recent Patriot Award Winner Hank Williams, Jr.,
- Multi-platinum and award-winning artist Dierks Bentley,
- Reigning Academy of Country Music (ACM) New Male Vocalist of the Year Brantley Gilbert,
- Classic rock legends 38 Special,
- “Carolina” country airplay chart-dominators Parmalee,
- “Friday Night” hit-maker Eric Paslay,
- Country chart-topper Billy Currington,
- Rock, folk, reggae and funk beach fusion pioneers Slightly Stoopid,
- Reggae legend Ziggy Marley,
- Powerhouse vocalist Brett Eldredge,
- Folk singer-songwriter Brett Dennen,
- Inventive roots rockers Delta Rae,
- “Chillin’ It” singer and celebrated songwriter Cole Swindell,
- Nashville rockers Moon Taxi,
- Genre-jumping septet The Revivalists,
- Folk/funk band White Denim,
- “Helluva Life” hit-maker Frankie Ballard,
- Paste’s Best of What’s Next sibling duo Brothers Osborne,
- “How She Rolls” singer Chase Rice,
- “Booze Cruise” hitmakers Blackjack Billy,
- Modern folk rockers Sons of Fathers, and
- Blues-infused rock band Quaker City Nighthawks.
Enter for your chance to win tickets to the 2014 Tortuga Music Festival!
Produced and promoted by HUKA Entertainment and created with the Rock the Ocean Foundation, Tortuga Music Festival serves to celebrate the event’s oceanfront setting while raising awareness of issues impacting the world’s oceans and also support marine research and conservation.
This year’s festival will once again include a Conservation Village on site, with nearly two dozen organizations and exhibitions to provide attendees with information and tools to help protect the world’s oceans and marine resources. Last year’s inaugural festival drew more than 25,000 music fans from all over the world and raised more than $70,000 from ticket proceeds and donations for the Guy Harvey Ocean Foundation and other marine conservation organizations.
“It just feels great to be able to support our Conservation Village partners with funding for their important work,” says Rock The Ocean founder Chris Stacey. “To know that we played some small part in making sure that our coral reefs are better protected, or that scientists at Nova and the University of Miami might be able to learn a little more about shark behavior, just gives me an amazing feeling of pride.”