Due to a deep concern for our endangered environment and the many animals at risk, Chantecaille has always reached out to its customers – through its products and coverage in the press – on these universally relevant issues. A key impetus for creating the company was a strong desire to establish a platform with the power to draw attention to important issues of global sustainability, and to fund a foundation that could support related initiatives.
According to founder Sylvie Chantecaille, “Our customers are very intelligent women with the power to make a difference.” Chantecaille’s special relationship with them has been essential to educating a broader audience and engaging more people in bringing about positive change.”
The company has launched some fabulous new palettes to benefit causes that reflect its beliefs.
– A refreshing eye and cheek palette that artfully fuses the natural beauty of the Bees’ habitat with the Spring 2014 runway trends
– 5% of proceeds from the Save the Bees Palette will be donated to The Xerces Society to help protect bees and our environment
– Palette features Honey, a glistening golden highlighter for both eyes and cheek, and Nectar Blush, a flattering warm coral-pink
– Includes two new eye shades: Sky, an eye-opening sheer blue, and Beehive, a versatile grey beige
– A graphic and alluring palette that fuses on trend colors from the catwalks with the freshness of the oceans, in a bold yet feminine way
– Features three eye shades Great White, an all over white sandy beige, Grey Reef, a glistening sandy grey and Black Tip, a deep ocean blue
– Includes Sea Anemone Cheek Shade, a golden coral color that is universally flattering on all skin tones, inspired by the underwater gardens of the tropical seas
– Passionately committed to saving our sharks, the BLOOM Association has successfully orchestrated a top-level ban on all Hong Kong Luxury Hotels from serving shark fin soup
– 5% of proceeds from the Save the Sharks Palette will be donated to the BLOOM Association to ban unregulated shark fin trade
Chantecaille has long dedicated itself to fortifying the outside from within, using natural ingredients in its products to organically nurture the body. This sense of balance and reciprocity also helps define the Chantecaille aesthetic, which expresses a deep respect for the extraordinary beauty and richness of nature. The company joins with its customers to have an effect beyond the merely personal, contributing together-one innovative beauty product at a time-to a better world