Love watching celebrities compete? Rachael vs. Guy: Celebrity Cook Off returns for Season 3 with all-new celebrities and challenges. Tune into the Food Network on Monday, Jan. 6 at 9pm/8c. Mentors Rachael Ray and Guy Fieri will coach two teams comprised of stars, including actors, athletes, comedians and musicians.
The split teams will demonstrate culinary prowess in an effort to win a cash donation to their favorite charity. The winner will also gain bragging rights as the RvG Champion and join the ranks of past season winners Lou Diamond Phillips and Dean McDermott.
Past charity organizations played for included, Susan G. Komen, Kids Beating Cancer, and No Kid Hungry. This season is sure to highlight more great charities as we anxiously watch the celebrities battle it out in team challenges to test their gastronomic skills. Peruse the all star line up and watch every Monday to see how your favorite is faring in the challenge. This is sure to be one of the best season’s yet!
The Season 3 all-star lineup:
- Chris Kattan (comedian, actor)
- Florence Henderson (actress, singer)
- Herschel Walker (former NFL player, Heisman Trophy winner)
- Jake Pavelka (pilot, reality star from The Bachelor)
- Judy Gold (actress, comedian)
- Penn Jillette (illusionist, comedian)
- Tiffany (singer, actress)
- Vanilla Ice (pop icon, rapper and star of DIY Network’s The Vanilla Ice Project and Vanilla Ice Goes Amish)