The Mary Kay Beauty That Counts® campaign is celebrating its sixth consecutive year of making a beautiful difference. This year, not one, but two new lip products will be offered giving women the option of choosing between a high-shine lip gloss and moisture-rich lipstick!
Honoring Mary Kay’s 50th Anniversary and golden year, these beautiful lip colors packaged in gorgeous golden cases, will directly benefit the Mary Kay Foundation in its efforts to bring domestic violence to an end. These moisture-rich formulas provide gorgeous color. To create a fun and more versatile look, Mary Kay combined classic shades to create these brand new stunning colors!
Until November 15, 2013, $1 from every sale of the Limited Edition* Beauty That Counts® Mary Kay® NouriShine Plus® Lip Gloss in Celebrate and the Limited Edition Mary Kay® Creme Lipstick in One Woman Can™ will help the lives of women and children worldwide!
* Enhanced with greater anti-aging benefits, helps lips
look younger and feel healthier
* Upgraded applicator delivers just the right amount of
* This nourishing, non-sticky formula contains an antioxidant-rich complex of vitamins and plant-derived minerals to help smooth, protect and condition lips
* Also contains pomegranate sterol
* Ultra-comfortable formula provides brilliant shine that
leaves lips feeling supple
* Lightweight, creamy texture
* Classic NouriShine Plus® Lip Gloss shades, Cream & Sugar and Pink Parfait, were joined together to craft a flirty peach color, perfect for every skin tone
* Suggested Retail Price: $14.00 each
* Rich, stay-true formula provides instant moisture and maximum color impact that lasts
* Creamy, rich formula does not feather or bleed
* Nourishing Vitamin E and a Vitamin C derivative, help to protect against wrinkle-causing free radicals and everyday environmental stress
* Two gorgeous existing shades of the Creme Lipstick – Compassion and Inspiration – were swirled to fashion a bright berry-pink tone
* Suggested Retail Price: $15.00 each
*These quantities are limited, while supplies last.