Fall and winter are my favorite seasons for beauty because you can put away your tinted moisturizer and break out the fun stuff. It’s time again for smokey eyes, deeper wines and red tones, and completely flawless skin. Read on for our favorite picks for fall!
- Eve Pearlfx HD Primer Moisturizer ($34) – Priming the skin before foundation will allow for your foundation to look effortlessly smooth and flawless. This primer applies like a dream and is perfect for events or photographs because of its HD-friendly component.
- Trish McEvoy Beauty Balm Instant Solutions® SPF 35 ($75) – This truly is a miracle in a tube! This product primes, brightens, evens skin tone, hydrates, and controls oil – aka it’s your new holy grail BB cream. This product can be worn under foundation or alone, as it gives a beautiful, natural finish to skin.
- Eve Pearl Dual Salmon Concealer ($39) – as a makeup artist, the most common question I get asked is, “How do I cover up these dark circles?” Dark circles can be extremely frustrating to conceal because of the blue undertone under the eyes. Normal concealers will only tone down the darkness, while the blue-ish undertone can still be seen. By using a corrector, you can cancel out the blue under the eyes, with the salmon tone of this amazing concealer. This product is a must-have for all our readers who don’t get enough sleep or suffer from this issue due to hereditary reasons. (TIP: drinking more water will also help with dark circles.)
- Jouer Age-Repairing Brightener $32 – concealer in a portable stick form with the benefits of anti-aging skincare? Yes, please! This concealer is great for throwing in your clutch when you go out this fall and will be the perfect product to even out dark circles.
- NYX Cosmetics Bronzer ($9) – Put away the shimmery bronzers this fall. Stick with matte bronzers that will add dimension to the face, instead of shimmery and glittery bronzers that you used in summer. This matte bronzer is amazing and so affordable! I wouldn’t even bother with higher end bronzers, as this product does the job perfectly for a portion of the price.
- Perfekt Cheek Perfection Gel ($28) – Fall is definitely the time to experiment with new flushes of color! Whether you’re going for a clean, polished look or a dramatic holiday look, adding blush can bring life and warmth to your cheeks. Liquid blushes are amazing for giving a natural, hydrated look while still brightening your cheeks, which is why I love this product.
- Jouer Highlighter $20 - Colder months often mean dryer, dull skin. Create the illusion that your skin has been whisked off to an island escapade by using a highlighter to give you that oh-so-missed summer glow. This amazing Jouer product illuminates the skin and is creamy, so it will melt into the skin, making you look flawless and naturally luminous.
- Too Faced Sweethearts Blush ($29) – How adorable is this heart-shaped packaging? This blush is perfect to give you a romantic glow this fall. It comes in the shade “Candy Glow which is composed of three different blush shades. Swirl them around for a beautiful pinkish coral flush, or use them individually for a more concentrated application. Plus, it’s paraben-free!
- Too Faced Full Bloom Creme Color ($21) – For a blush that gives a hydrated glow, try these beautiful creme colors! They are natural and with one swipe, your look is transformed. A little bit goes a looong way. Apply to apples of the cheeks and blend with two fingers in circles, bringing color up to the hairline. These lightweight and hydrating products are perfect for this season!
- Shu Uemura Triple Color Eyeshadows $30 – These eyeshadow trios are perfect for having your everyday eye look ready to go all in one compact palette. Each trio contains two main colors and one glitter accent color. The ‘Allure Mauve’ is a beautiful plum/purple palette, which will look beautiful on all eye colors, but will definitely enhance green and brown eyes.
- NYX Cosmetics ‘Nude on Nude’ Palette $25 – we all swooned over Urban Decay’s Naked Palette, but it’s time for another just as qualified neutral palette to get some credit! The NYX Nude on Nude Palette comes with twenty gorgeous neutral shades and ten vivid lip colors that will accompany any look and any skin tone. And can we now just swoon over that price tag?
- Trish McEvoy 24-Hour Eye Shadow and Liner ($32) – These easy to use, crease-proof shadow and liner pencils will make great additions to your makeup bag this fall. Whether you’re in a rush and want a smudged, smokey eye look, or want a polished clean liner look, this product will work with your needs. Plus, it’s long-wearing so it will last from morning to night! This product would be great to throw in your bag too, if you’ve been working all day and want a more dramatic look for going out that evening. Definitely a must-have this season!
- Sephora It Palette (Smokey) $32 – one of my favorite looks to sport during the fall is a smokey eye and this palette is the perfect array of colors to give you that sultry look we all love. This palette also comes with a great brush to apply the shadows, as well as an eyeliner to dramatize your look even more.
- Paul & Joe Eye Color Set CS ($43.30) – Paul & Joe not only create amazing fashion, but beauty too! This fall they’ve introduced the “Autumn Creation” line (found here) with beautiful, compact, yet functional and high quality eye shadow sets. Each set contains a cream shadow, loose shadow, and pressed shadow for varying textures and colors. Plus, the packaging, as always, is adorable and will look gorgeous on your vanity. The Eye Color Set CS are already sold out in one of the shades, so I suggest picking one up asap for this fall!
- Blinc Eyeliner $20 – this eyeliner is incredibly creamy and glides on like a dream! This eyeliner is available in six highly pigmented shades that are so intense that they will be perfect when accompanying any eye look. Plus, they are gluten free and vegan and do. not. smudge.
- Blinc Lash Primer $20 – To most consumers, mascara is definitely a staple, so why isn’t lash primer? It’s one of the most underrated products in the beauty world! With the flick (or two) of the wand, you can boost and enhance the results your favorite mascara already gives you. It helps lengthen and create volume so you can bat your pretty lashes all day.
- Bare Escentuals Lash Domination $18 - provides length, thickening, separation, and volume all in one. Perfect for accompanying any smokey eye looks this season! Definitely a must-have pick for mascara this fall. It’s unique formula conditions lashes with the power of minerals and quinoa protein complex, which adds up to 345% more volume to lashes after just two coats of the mascara.
- Anastasia Beauty Express Brow Kit ($39.50) – Anastasia is the holy grail for brow products and this is one of the reasons why. This kit comes in “Blonde” or “Brunette” and contains everything you need for a perfect, defined brow: a brow wax cream, brow powder duo, eyeshadow duo, stencils, and an angled brush all to perfect your brows. I never fully understood the impact filling in your brows could make until I tried this kit. You will never repurchase any other brow product again after trying this kit, I promise.
- Anastasia Brow Wiz ($21) – Don’t have time to really fill in your brows? Or maybe you have full brows and have just a few sparse areas – this product is perfect for a quick touch up. It comes with a brow spoolie to comb through your brushes and a pencil to fill in any holes. Definitely a must-have if you don’t have a lot of time in the morning!
- Too Faced Natural at Night Eyeshadow Collection ($36) – We all love Too Faced palettes and for good reason. They’ve done it again with this palette that combines an amazing array of neutral shades with different finishes to give you that perfect neutral eye. Whether you want a subtle natural look or a dramatic smokey eye, this palette will make a great addition to your beauty collection this fall.
- MAKEUP FOREVER ROUGE ARTIST INTENSE $20 – MUFE has an amazing collection of cosmetics, but there lip rouges are perfect if you’d like a variety of creamy, pigmented lipsticks to choose from. They are available in three different finishes: matte, satin, and pearly. These lipsticks are long-wearing and won’t feel drying on the lips due to its formula. For a beautiful fall red lipstick, try ‘Matte Bordeaux.’
- OCC Lip Tars $18 – these lip products are one of a kind! They stay on all day like a lip stain and give a beautiful opaque color to the lips. These lip tars come in several different shades and can also be blended together to create your own custom lip shade. The Moderncraft Lip Tar Collection (‘Anita,’ a browned-burgundy shade, is pictured to the right) features six amazing shades for fall. Plus they are 100% vegan and cruelty-free!
- Bite Beauty Lip Products (prices range) – Make way for the newest innovations in the beauty world. These high performance lip products are formulated without harsh chemicals that are bad for the skin and will give you the most perfect pout this season. EVERY single one of their products are extremely hydrating and feel luxurious on the lips. With a wide range of colors, your options are almost endless, and your lips won’t ever want to be without them! I seriously recommend trying every single one of these lip products – you will not be disappointed.
- Shu Uemura Gloss Unlimited Lip Glosses $25 – For a perfect, glossy pout, the Shu Uemura glosses are my top pick. Sheer enough to be worn alone, yet pigmented enough to be layered on top of your favorite coordinating lipstick to brighten your lips and add dimension. The 3D shape-memory gel technology provides a gorgeous, high shine finish. Plus, they are formulated with botanical oils to provide extra moisture to the lips for the cold fall months!
- Louise Young Makeup Brushes ($ range) – Louise Young makes amazing professional, quality makeup brushes. With a wide range of face, eye, and lip products, your fall looks will be perfected with the flick of the wand, I mean, brush. I really recommend the LY02 and LY48 foundation brushes, as they are synthetic, and allow you to create an effortless makeup look. Louise Young brushes can be purchased through Nordstrom.
- Z Palettes (prices range) – if you love de-potting your favorite eye shadows so that they’re all in a compact palette, the Z Palette cases are perfect! Instead of having empty spaces for a select amount of eyeshadows like the MAC palettes, you can customize your palette and de-pot eyeshadows of all different shapes and sizes and have them all safely inside your palette for daily use. The leopard print palettes are adorable for this fall, as animal print is still trending.
- Blinc Heated Lash Curler $24 – Want dramatic, curled lashes to accompany your new fall look? This lash curler is perfect for providing your lashes with a flirty look without harshly squeezing on the root of the lashes.
- Faux Lash false lashes (prices vary) – who doesn’t love flirty, dramatic lashes? With all the holidays and parties coming up, false lashes are the one beauty item every girl should have readily stocked away. Faux Lashes are so chic and the quality is amazing! They even make “criss-cross” lashes, which are supposed to mimic the way real lashes grow, so your falsies will fool anyone who gazes upon those pretty eyes, so bat your lashes away.
- Katy Perry False Eyelashes by Eylure Lashes (prices vary) – For glam, fun lashes this season, Katy Perry’s line of false lashes are my top pick. Her collaboration with Eylure has dramatic, voluminous picks that are perfect for your holiday parties this season AND fun, colorful lashes to accompany your Halloween looks. And their lashes are so affordable and easily acccessible!
- JINsoon x Tibi Nail Collection ($18) – We all love JINsoon AND Tibi, so obviously this collection is a must-have for fall! Inspired by Tibi’s fall designs, JINsoon has created an array of stunning fall, metallic shades to make every girl envy you.
- Milani Hair Extensions (prices vary) – We all wish we could have hair like a Victoria’s Secret model, but now your dreams can come true! With Milani hair extensions, you can add volume and length with these easy clip-in hair products. Extensions come in varying lengths and every color under the sun to match your natural locks. Milani only uses Grade A, 100% all-natural human hair (also known as virgin hair) so your hair will look natural and healthy. Additionally, because they are human hair, you can use heat products on them to customize your hairstyle. Seriously, if you can add one beauty product to your collection, this will be it. You will have amazing, lust-worthy hair instantly, and have people all fooled.
- Carol’s Daughter Hair Elixir $24 – This product should be called a Miracle in a Bottle! It is a leave in conditioner, which works to double the strength of hair, end shedding, help detangle, and protect hair all day. Monoi Oil is the key ingredient in this amazing hair product, which is blended with coconut oil, coconut water, and tiare gardenia to create a formula that is nutrient-rich and full of vitamins.
- Carol’s Daughter Black Vanilla Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner ($13-$14) – This incredibly moisturizing duo will lock in hydration and help soften your luscious locks for the brutal cold that will be coming. Containing Aloe Leaf Juice, Sweet Clover Extract, and Rose Extract, your hair will be left feeling manageably, shiny, and hydrated. Plus, the sensual, yet soft, fragrance of Black Vanilla will linger in your hair until your next wash.
- John Master’s Organics Deep Scalp Follicle Treatment & Volumizer for Thinning Hair ($23) – This unique blend of essential oils and certified-organic herbs help to create an amazing treatment for hair that will be sure to keep your hair in its healthiest condition this fall. This treatment improves the health of the scalp by depositing nutrients, stimulating circulation, balancing sebum production and eliminating free radicals. Plus, it’s safe for hair that is treated with color.
- John Master’s Sea Mist Sea Salt Spray with Lavender ($16.50) – Who says you can’t have beautiful beach waves in the fall too? Whisk your hair back to summer with this amazing certified organic wave spray. With its calming lavender, you’ll be lulled right back to the beach and have the hair to match too!
- Not Your Mother’s “She’s a Tease” Volumizing Hairspray ($5.99) – Big hair and big volume will add the va-va voom you need for your holiday events! This product keeps hair in place, while lifting at the root for voluminous and luscious locks!
- Not Your Mother’s “Beat the Heat” Thermal Shield Spray ($5.99) – Keep your hair protected and healthy from all the heat damage this season. This affordable product guards your hair just as well as any luxe haircare item at a small fraction of the price! So don’t put down the straightener or curling iron, you can put as much heat on your hair as you want with this saviour from the hair gods!
- Giovanni Avocado and Olive Oil Ultra-Moist Super Potion ($7.99) – Combat frizz with this haircare potion! This product is amazing because it helps to mend split ends, protects hair from heat styling and humidity, and helps to prevent breakage – all while giving you fabulously smooth and shiny hair!
- Tangle Teezer ($12.99) – Seriously this is the most amazing hair tool ever! For people like me who have a ton of hair that seems to tangle up, it’s the perfect product to detangle without tugging or damaging hair. Plus, I get amazing results using it as a teasing product. Hair is left voluminous yet not damaged because of the gentle plastic bristles. Throw it in your purse for touch ups, or to use after work when you want a bit of volume before going out.
- Archipelago Sugar Bubble Bath ($20) – What better way to relax and wind down than to have a warm bubble bath during the fall? At 32.5 fl oz, this product is a steal, and will last at least a year. This bubble bath is amazing and will help you de-stress after a long week’s work and will also help to soften skin too. Let the product soak in your bath and absorb into your skin while you enjoy the effervescent aroma.
- Archipelago Sugar Body Scrub ($35) – This is my favorite body scrub this season. It’s also more gentle than salt scrubs, because sugar is less harsh. Follow up your bubble bath with an amazing body scrub that will smooth all the dead surface skin away. Your skin is left with a hydrated, healthy glow and a scent that will linger for days!
- Ralph Lauren Polo Red ($61-$76) – If you’re hesitant on what to gift the men in your life, you can’t go wrong with this cologne! This bold new cologne exudes a spicy mix of red saffron, fresh red grapefruit, and deep red wood and is ideal for all thrill-seeking men.
Notes: Red Grapefruit, Red Saffron, Redwood.
- Lacoste Blanc ($65) – If the man in your life prefers a subtle, crisp scent for fall, this cologne is the one for him. The clean, fresh aroma of this fragrance embodies a sophisticated and simplistic man.
Notes: Grapefruit, Cardamom, Rosemary, Cedar Leaf, Tuberose, Olibanum, Ylang Ylang, Vetyver, Suede, Cedarwood, Georgywood.
- Hugo Boss Night ($56- $70) – This cologne is perfect for the man who is seductive and mysterious and desires a rich, woody fragrance to accompany him this fall. Masculine, yet subtly floral, this scent will be perfect for evenings out.
Notes: Birch, Lavender, Lemon Leaves, Cardamom, Jasmine, African Violet, Louro Amarelo, Musk, Sandalwood.
- By Terry Rêve Opulent ($195) – This perfume is the perfect floral scent for women who embody sophistication and timeless beauty. The unique blend of florals, combined with the warm ylang ylang and Sri Lanka cinnamon, create a luxurious subdued fragrance for fall.
Notes: Egyptian Jasmin, Indian Sambac, Orange Blossom, Essence of Rose, Ylang Ylang, Sri Lanka Cinnamon
- Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir ($70-$90) – A new spin on an old classic, this perfume embodies the perfect dangerously chic fragrance for fall. The scent is sweetened by succulent ripe berries, and made seductive with jasmine and sandalwood.
Notes: Succulent Ripe Berry, Honeysuckle, Sandalwood.
- Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme ($66 – $82) – though not a new launch, this classic fragrance is still a top pick for fall. Seductive, yet playful, this fragrance will woo those graced by your presence.
Notes: Neroli, Raspberry, Green Mandarin, Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Guimauve, Vanilla, Heliotrope, Sandalwood.
Please note: The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”