Chili Lime Sweet Potatoes
If you’re tired of always baking your sweet potatoes here is a recipe you will love. It combines my favorite sweet and spicy with a touch of tang at the end. You will never look at sweet potatoes the same after this recipe.
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional if you like more heat)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Juice of half a lime
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Scrub potatoes and slice into wedges. (I leave skin on them put you peel them if you like)
- Mix all dry spice together in a bowl and set a side. Coat sweet potatoes in olive evenly. Add them to the spice bowl and toss them till all coated evenly.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, turning the fries over half way through
- Squeeze fries with lime juice just before serving.
Goes great with ketchup or even cocktail sauce