Some may call him the man with the Midas Touch, others call him a fashion genius. American sportswear designer Michael Kors is expanding his line of products to include beauty. Surprisingly, this is the one area that Michael Kors has not done prior to this collection.
The focuses on color cosmetics and body care along with three new fragrances that were just released this week. The collection has three distinct lines, “She’s Sporty,” “She’s Sexy” and ” She’s Glam.” “I wanted to do the essentials – the things you absolutely have to have to represent that mood,” Kors told WWD.
- Michael Kors Sporty Bronze Powder in Glow $50
- Michael Kors Sporty Lip Lacquer in Diva $24
- Micheal Kors Sporty Lip Luster in Muse $24
- Michael Kors Sporty Nail Lacquer in Gossip and Hint $18 each
- Michael Kors Sporty Citrus Eau de Parfum Spray: 1.7 oz $75 3.4 oz $95
Mandarin orange with a hint of pink pepper lead into the scents of jasmine and orange flower. A fresh and chic scent perfect for the sporty gal.
- Michael Kors Sexy Bronze Powder in Flush $50
- Michael Kors Sexy Lip Lacquer in Bombshell $24
- Micheal Kors Sexy Lip Luster in Siren $24
- Michael Kors Sexy Nail Lacquer in Scandal and Scensation $18 each
- Michael Kors Sexy Amber Eau de Parfum Spray: 1.7 oz $75 3.4 oz $95
Top notes of creamy sandalwood, that lead into amber musk with hints of floral and citrus notes. Sumptuous and deeply seductive for the sexiest of gals.
- Michael Kors Glam Bronze Powder in Beam $50
- Michael Kors Glam Lip Lacquer in Dame $24
- Michael Kors Glam Nail Lacquer in Envy and Desire $18 each
- Micheal Kors Glam Lip Luster in Icon $24
- Michael Kors Glam Jasmine Eau de Parfum Spray: 1.7 oz $75 3.4 oz $95
The fragrance’s focus is jasmine, mixing blends of the Egyptian jasmine, jasmine sambac and jasmine petals. Accents of creamy woods with the addition of cedar wood and citrus undertones. Overtly feminine and head turning, which is what the glam girl goes for.