My great, new, healthy glow tanning discovery in LA for the face and body comes from Spray di Sole in both Liquid Bronzer and Sun Gelee. Both products took some getting used to using, but I’m thrilled with the results. The liquid bronzer gives you color that you can later wash off and the Sun Gelee is longer lasting. The line was created by Hollywood tanning expert Svetlana Feller, whose clients include Leann Rimes, Denise Richards, Fergie, Rose McGowan, and more.
What sets Spray di Sole apart from others in my opinion?
1) It doesn’t smell. I absolutely can’t stand the smell of the first sunless tanning products that came out years ago. Spray di Sole has no odor at all.
2) It looks natural and didn’t cause me to break out like every other sunless face product I have tried. If you want more tan, you can add another sweep to your face or body.
3) Each product comes with a kabuki brush as the applicator. So, it is easy to use. You spray on the brush and carefully whisk your face with the soft bristles in circular movements.
4) The Spray di Sole products are full on skin treatments using good-for-the-skin ingredients, like aloe vera, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, camellia seed oil, organic green tea leaf extract, DHA (naturally tanning agent that reacts with the amino acids in the skin to produce a rich, natural looking tan), and hyaluronic acid (plumps skin).
5) You only have to use the Sun Gelee every three to five days for a lasting golden glow tan.
6) Your even or splotchy skin tone looks flawless, and if you have green or blue eyes, they really pop.
7) Your hands don’t get dirty, as you don’t touch the brush. Perfect for quick touch-ups and on the go.
8) If you are using this product on the body, you instantly look thinner and toned. It hides varicose veins on the legs and cellulite. Need more proof? Check out these celebrities on their site as well as before and after photos here.
9) This product helps you maintain and refresh your existing tan.
10) No longer spend time in the sun with harmful rays. You can avoid the effects of UVA and UVB light with this sunless skin treatment.
I got better at using these two products after a few applications. The first time I made some mistakes. Make sure you get your hairline, because you don’t want your hairline to show white. Then you really look bad. Also, it is important to not forget your neck and chest, so it blends in a natural glow. The only problem I had was with the bottle spray. My first two times using it I shot it across the bathroom, and brown doesn’t look good on a white shower curtain. Be careful where you aim. Also, I had some difficulty getting the pump to spray and just unscrewed the top and dipped my brush in for more liquid.
I have used this over the last couple weeks, and plan to continue using this fabulous product when I need some healthy color quick. I could not live without these two products! Definitely a must have item for every bathroom.
Look and feel better with Spray di Sole.