On March 24, 2013 Style to the Aisle is coming to Washington, D.C.!
Style to the Aisle Founder, Michelle Davis, is excited to announce Charreah Jackson, relationships editor of ESSENCE Magazine, as the event emcee.
“I feel bringing a relationships expert like Charreah to be part of this one-of-a-kind bridal event is the perfect marriage,” said Davis.
Since 2011 Style to the Aisle a Bride’s Runway has answered the call to bring a fashion-forward bridal event that is specifically geared towards inspiring brides to create and assemble their personal wedding style. Cultivating the hottest trends in bridal fashion and accessories, Style to the Aisle assists brides in defining their wedding day look and helps them celebrate their engagement in style.
“It is important to showcase in DC because it’s a great city that embraces all kinds of fashion culture, including bridal,” said Davis.
The fashion and beauty experience will take place from 3-7p.m. at the L’Enfant Plaza Hotel. The runway show will feature a diverse collection of local and regional designers including: TwoBirds Bridesmaid, Rania Hatoum, KAS Collection Inc, Faye Daniel Designs, Christopher Schaefer Clothier, and D’Milikah. Ticket prices range from $35 for regular individual tickets to $50 VIP tickets.
So what exactly will brides experience at this fabulous event?
- Fashion shows featuring the latest in bridal fashion, including shoes & accessories.
- Pampering on location! A number of various beauty treatments including skincare, lash extensions, mini manicures, brow treatments, and hair styling in the Style Lounge. If you have ever been curious about some of these services, you’ll have the opportunity to try them out.
- The opportunity to try on and play with some of the most fashionable bridal jewelry and hair accessories by elite designers and retail boutiques.
- Find the perfect wedding shoes! Some of the hottest collections of bridal footwear from a variety of popular and newly discovered shoe boutiques and designers.
- Enjoy delicious hors d’oeuvres and sip tasty cocktails.
- A one-on-one session with a bridal stylist to discuss your wedding style.
“We have assembled a fabulous team of beauty treatment specialists, stylists, shoe and fashion boutiques, lingerie experts, hair and makeup experts, and other fashion, health, and beauty professionals to offer brides and their guests advice, insight, sample products and services, and support as they move towards creating their perfect wedding style. From the latest skin care treatments, lash extensions, brow treatments to spray tanning, laser hair removal, teeth whitening, yoga and more. This is your opportunity to sit back in our style lounge area and take advantage of complimentary on-site services being offered and chat one-on-one with health and beauty experts,” explained Davis.
For more information about Style to the Aisle and to purchase tickets, go to www.styletotheaisle.com.
About Style to the Aisle
Since 2011 Style to the Aisle a Bride’s Runway has answered the call to bring a fashion-forward bridal event that is specifically geared towards inspiring brides in creating and assembling their personal wedding style. Founded by Michelle Davis, Style to the Aisle brings the hottest trends in bridal fashion and accessories to the sophisticated fashionista bride, assists in defining her wedding day look, and helps her celebrate her engagement in style!
WHEN: Sunday, March 24, 2013 from 3 – 7 p.m.
L’Enfant Plaza Hotel
480 L’Enfant Plaza, SW
Washington, DC 20024
TICKETS: Please click here to purchase tickets.