- The Beginner chef: Offers step by step instruction, from shopping prep and on-time meal delivery
- The Entertainer: Allows hosts to join their dinner party, with easy prep and on-time meal delivery
- The Gourmet: Shows how to turn inspiration into a flawless meal
- Busy Parent: Simplifies planning, shopping and cooking for families
- Tech Savvy: Leverages cutting edge technology to make great meals every time.
Cooking Planit is free to use at its website and the app is also available for download at $2.99 for iPad and iPhone.
Lily Pad Lake Krispy Pops
Although similar to cake pops, these Krispy Pops are filled with a rice crispy treat filling and come in several heart shapes and Valentine’s themed designs! These bite-sized festive treats are the perfect gift for a friend or loved one from Harry and David.
This recipe from Pucker Vodka was a hit around the office. Pucker Vodka is brand new and anything but ordinary. It’s distilled four times and comes in fresh, fierce varieties like Sour Apple Sass, Grape Gone Wild, Citrus Squeeze and Cherry Tease. If you’re looking to impress your honey then this recipe will surely do the trick.
Pucker® Cupid’s Kiss
1 part Lemon Juice
1⁄2 part Simple Syrup
1 1⁄4 parts Orange Juice
4 dashes Orange Blossom Water
4 dashes Orange Bitters
Add all ingredients over ice to cocktail shaker. Shake and pour into a martini glass.