Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! Not sure which romantic restaurant to choose this year? We’ve got you covered! Below are five restaurants that have Valentine’s Day specials in Los Angeles. If you are single, these are also great places to go out to with the girls!
1. The Spot Gourmet, a catering business that is also popular for its takeout options, is having a very exciting special called Love Potion #99 ! This dinner date package includes a four-course meal for two, complete with roses, candles, and massage oil. They will even deliver it all to your house. That’s right ladies, no hassle involved! See the full menu here.
The Spot Gourmet
1936 West Glenoaks Blvd.
Glendale, CA 91201
HOURS: Valentine’s Day: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
2. Enoteca Drago is one of Los Angeles’ premiere Italian restaurants. Their Valentine’s Day options are available a la carte or as a tasting menu for $65. Their specials include an oyster dish, salad, lobster and crab ravioli, duck breast, crab chowder, steak, and tres leches cheesecake. Find the menu here.
410 North Canon Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
HOURS: Valentine’s Day: 11:30 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- 3. Catch at Hotel Casa Del Mar is an American seafood restaurant. On Valentine’s Day they are offering a three-course meal for $85 that includes an assortment of different meat, seafood, and dessert options. See their full offerings here.
The hotel itself is also offering a separate Valentine’s date package called “The Perfect Catch.” For $85, a couple gets a bottle of champagne, a shellfish sampler platter, a macaroon sampler platter, and a ride on the Santa Monica Pier Ferris Wheel. For more information and to make a reservation for this package click here.
Catch at Hotel Casa Del Mar
1910 Ocean Way
Santa Monica, CA 90405
HOURS: Valentine’s Day: 5:30 – 10 p.m.
4. Café La Boheme is a French restaurant with a relaxed atmosphere. For Valentine’s Day they are offering a four-course meal for $75. There are mouth-watering pasta, meat, seafood, and vegetarian options, as well as a dessert! Check out their full list of offerings here.
Café La Boheme
8400 Santa Monica Blvd.
West Hollywood, CA 90069
HOURS: Valentine’s Day: 5 – 10 p.m.
5. Cliff’s is a rustic restaurant that emphasizes fresh local ingredients. Their special Valentine’s Day menu offers five courses and is $55 from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. and $65 after 7 p.m. They offer soups, seafood, duck, and chocolate cake. They also have a separate vegetable tasting menu for vegetarians and vegetable lovers. Learn more about their menu here.
3626 West Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90026
HOURS: Valentine’s Day: 6 – 10:30 p.m.
We want to know! Where are you spending Valentine’s Day?