In the market for a new car from Santa? With Subaru, you can love a new ride and share love with five leading charities.
Through the “Share the Love” program, Subaru is offering deals on autos while donating $250 to the buyer’s choice of five charities. In previous years, Subaru has donated nearly $20 million to charity. Subaru’s site indicates that another $5 million is the goal to share the love this year.
The charities are as follows:
- The Alzheimer’s Association® strives to eliminate Alzheimer’s disease through the advancement of research, enhancing care and support for all affected, and reducing the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health. Each donation will help them to reach their vision of a world without Alzheimer’s.
- The ASPCA® has been the voice for animals for 146 years, providing relief, care and service to those in need. Whether it’s rescuing animals from abuse, introducing and enforcing more humane legislation or supporting shelters in communities across the country, each donation furthers efforts to help animals live better lives.
- Make-A-Wish® brings a special kind of hope to kids with life-threatening medical conditions. When these kids are granted their one true wish, they get the strength to keep fighting. Their families come closer together, and lives get better for everyone involved. Help Make-A-Wish grant wishes to kids in your community.
- Meals On Wheels Association of America® provides national leadership to end senior hunger, supporting local Meals On Wheels programs that collectively serve over one million nutritious meals a day to seniors in need. Each donation helps deliver nutritious meals and friendly visits to our nation’s elderly teachers, workers, doctors and veterans.
- The USO lifts the spirits of America’s troops and their families by providing quality programs and services, including critical support to front line troops, wounded warriors and their caregivers, and the families of the fallen. Each donation helps bring a touch of home to troops and families around the world.
Subaru’s Share the Love event goes through January 2, 2013. Buy a car and donate to charity!