Shopping for gifts this holiday season doesn’t have to be tiresome or break your bank. These days families are burdened with purchasing up to five gifts just in their immediate family. As parents we are obligated to please our babies, teens and spouses. Buying gifts for just your children and your spouse can get expensive.
Miss A’s Haute Mama has come up with a gift guide for everyone in your family. The amazing thing about each of these gifts is that they really follow the Miss A “Charity Meets Style” belief. The important thing to remember is that you don’t have to spend lots of money to make someone happy. Keeping a gift simple, but meaningful is always better.
For the men in your life
- Arthur George By Robert Kardashian: Arthur George socks are a great gift for the men in your life. They are sold exclusively at Neiman Marcus. For every sock purchased, Arthur George will donate a pair to a family in need. Talk about a stylish charity! $30 a pair is the perfect amount for a holiday gift!
- TOMS Botas: TOMS slogan is “One for One.” For each pair bought TOMS will give a new pair of shoes to a child in need. They are offering free shipping now until December 31! So go get your man a stylish pair of warm botas and while you’re at it pick one up for yourself and your kids!
- Red Earth Trading Co. Pilgrim Scarf: A perfect scarf for the cold winter days ahead. Red Earth Trading Co. is a unique company in that all of its profits go to support African artisans and the work of local nonprofits through Know.Think. Act.
For the women in your life
- Rachel Roy’s “Kindness is Always Fashionable” Totes and Clutches: Rachel Roy has created a line of totes and clutches that help provide relief for natural disasters and to support children’s organizations. All of the net proceeds go to their partnering organizations like unicef, Global Giving and Orphan Aid Africa.
- ShopKomen.com logo hooded burnout sweatshirt: ShopKomen.com has lovely gifts for the women in your life. This sweatshirt is one of many great gifts. Twenty-five percent of each purchase goes to Susan G. Komen to help find a cure.
- Tory Burch Foundation Coin Earring: When you purchase these beautiful gold colored earrings the profits go to benefit the Tory Burch Foundation which is committed to providing economic opportunities to women in the US.
For the babies in your life
- Tiny Revolutionary The Giving Tee: Tiny Revolutionary is a clothing brand created by a unique family with a vision to make a difference in the world. Partners BreeAnne and Courtney have teamed up in creating Eco-friendly clothing that makes a positive impact in the lives of others. Through the Giving Tee program you are able to save lives with the help of Save a Child’s Heart, Hands to Hearts International, One Village at a time, True Child and Rock for Kids. Proceeds from The Giving Tee go to benefit these charities. Their moto is “all change begins small,” your children will be inspired by these tees!
- ISF Ian Somerhalder Foundation Panda Kids Baseball Jersey: Ian Somerhalder is not only a great actor, but he is also an activist. He has started ISF because he has a passion to empower and educate others about taking care of our planet and its creatures. There are tons of cute tees and long sleeves for everyone in your family, even your puppies! Proceeds go to ISF for their efforts in various projects for our environment.
For the teens in your life
- SOMB “Shirt Off My Back” Somb Hoodie: This brand’s name says it all. The expression “I would give the shirt off my back…” is what this company is built on. SOMB has casual tees, tanks and hoodies that your boy and girl teens will love! I actually would love a hoodie myself. When you purchase SOMB products you are supporting Right to Play, an international charity that educates and empowers needy children around the world.
- Same Sky fabric wrap bracelets: “Same Sky is a jewelry company that provides employment to HIV-positive women in Africa struggling to lift themselves out of poverty,” as stated on their website. When you purchase jewelry from Same Sky you are empowering the artisans and promoting stability to their life.
So this holiday season you can feel good about spending money because you will know that you are making a difference by helping others. Don’t just go out and buy what is convenient. Make a statement with your purchases, let everyone know this season what is really important to you. Charity meets style in great ways this holiday season and everyone will benefit from these presents!