You don’t want to miss the inaugural Tiara Trot on Saturday, December 9 beginning at 8:00am in Audubon Park. The brain child of New Orleans wedding professional Janie Glade, the Tiara Trot seeks to raise money for the Second Harvest Food Bank while providing brides the opportunity to win a dream wedding!
Sponsored by New Orleans Wedding Magazine and Gulf Coast Bank and Trust, 100 percent of proceeds from each runners’ donations will go to the Second Harvest Food Bank of Greater New Orleans. The holiday season can be particularly trying for many members of the community. The Second Harvest Food Bank helps to fight hunger in out in a big way. Every $1 raised can provide $15.50 worth of groceries for family in need.
And don’t forget to seek donations from families, friends and members of your wedding party. For every $100 raised, you receive three raffle tickets to be entered into a drawing to win a amazing wedding experience. Prizes in the package include:
- Venue space at the Elms Mansion with $4,500 F&B credit
- Bride and bridesmaid dress by The Bridal Boutique by Mae Me
- Wedding cake by Pure Cake
- Lighting package by Luminous Events
- Tuxedos by John’s Tuxedos
- Flowers donated by Ambrose Garden
- Spa services by Embodyment Salon and Spa
- Coordination services and invitations by Old.New.Blue
- Photography by Danielle Walters Photography
Grab your tiara and your maid of honor for a 2 mile run/walk that will be a fun way to help out local charity. You may walk away their winner of the wedding of your dreams!
WHEN: Saturday, December 9, 2012 at 8 a.m.
New Orleans Audubon Park
6500 Magazine St.
New Orleans, LA 70118
TICKETS: $25 registration fee includes a t-shirt. Register here.