Lucky magazine is once again bringing the ultimate shopping event to New York City from November 1 - 3, 2012 in Soho. The fashion magazine’s LUCKY SHOPS will feature a variety of fashion, jewelry and accessory designers selling current and off-season items at up to 70% off the retail price, complimentary cocktails and refreshments, giveaways, musical performances and much more. In all, more than 50 designers including famed handbag designer Rebecca Minkoff, and fashion favorites Jill Stuart, Charlotte Ronson, Shoshanna, Ainsley and Chloe & Isabel are participating. (You can view the complete list of pariticpating stores and designers here.)
New 2012 LUCKY SHOPS features:
- Editors’ Closet: Lucky editors Alexis Bryan Morgan, Anne Keane and Eleanor Strauss offer limited-edition items for sale from their favorite designers
- 100 Lucky Breaks Deals: Designers will discount one item from their boutiques for at least 60% off, while supplies last
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/fashion/lucky-article-1.1193072#ixzz2Aej4Mrc9
- Flash Sales: Take advantage of limited-time discounts on featured items from select brands
- Maybelline New York Color Studio: Receive a complimentary mini-makeover with the season’s hottest shades
- Hourly Giveaways: Sole Society is just one of many vendors hosting hourly giveaways of its trendy designer shoes and boots at its Sole Society Shoe Lounge.
- Pop Up Spa: Experience a revolutionary sonic brush facial via Clarisonic.
This 2012 New York City LUCKY SHOPS will benefit Grammy winner Jennifer Hudson’s Julian D. King Gift Foundation, which she founded with her sister Julia Hudson to honor her nephew. The Foundation provides stability, support and positive experiences for children of all backgrounds to help them grow into productive and confident adults. The foundation As part of its support, Lucky will donate 50% of the purchase of each VIP ticket sold for its exclusive opening night Gala with a guaranteed minimum donation of $20,000. Eventgoers will also have the chance to donate anywhere from $1 to $10 to the LUCKY SHOPS charity partner at checkout in order to advance the Julian D. King Gift Foundation’s mission.
Jennifer Hudson herself will attend the red-carpeted VIP charity shopping party on Thursday, November 1, from 6 to 9 p.m. Tickets are $150 and portion of the proceeds benefit Hudson’s Julian D. King Gift Foundation.
LUCKY SHOPS New York City
WHEN: Postponed due to Hurricane Sandy. More details soon!
82Mercer in SOHO
82 Mercer Street (between Spring and Broome Streets)
New York, NY 10012
TICKETS: Purchase tickets for the VIP Charity Shopping Party ($150), general admission for Friday or Saturday ($25 – $30), or a two-day shopping pass ($50) online here. Included with ticket purchase is a one-year subscription to Lucky (valued at $12). Please note that tickets are nonrefundable. See offer & refund details.
Visit LuckyShops.com for more information and a full list of participating vendors.