What ingredients do you need to throw a great party? Normally good friends, great food and a fantastic punch recipe. Grey GOOSE introduced a new line of punch recipes this summer that I think can be used anytime of year. Don’t spend your night in the kitchen making complicated cocktails. Instead, try a quick and easy punch recipe, so you can enjoy your party with your guests.
Here are two of my favorite punch recipes from Grey GOOSE
South Beach Punch
- 5 Parts GREY GOOSE® L’Orange
- 4 Parts Grapefruit Juice (Ruby Red)
- 3 Parts Water
- 1 Part Agave Syrup
1. Add all ingredients into a punch vessel, and stir.
2. Chill for two hours.
3. Serve over ice, and present with grapefruit slices.
4. To make red chili water, cut 3 chilies in half, and steep in 3 parts hot water with seeds for ten minutes. Strain and cool.
- 5 PartsGREY GOOSE® Cherry Noir
- 4 Parts Fresh Squeezed Grapefruit Juice
- 3 Parts Strawberries
- 1 Part Basil Syrup
1. Thinly slice strawberries and place in a punch vessel.
2. Add remaining ingredients and chill for two hours.
3. Serve over ice, and present with strawberries.
4. To make basil simple syrup, combine equal parts sugar and hot water with 10 fresh basil leaves. Steep until dissolved and cool.