What’s Halloween without witches? Serve up these little hats and put the spooky fun in a delicious treat!
This recipe serves 10 to 12 hats.
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips- like Hershey’s
- 1/2 cup All Bran cereal
- 1/4 cup orange crystal sugar for sprinkling
- 10 to 12 Nabisco Famous Chocolate Wafers
- Melt dark chocolate chips, about 40 seconds in the microwave. Set aside for 3 minutes.
- Measure 1/2 cup of All Bran cereal and add in melted chocolate. Stir ingredients together. Let cool in refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- Spread out chocolate wafers on a platter or tray. Spoon a small amount of cereal mixture onto wafer and mold into pointy hat with your fingers. Sprinkle with orange crystal sugar. Refrigerate for at least 10 minutes to set hats.
- May also store in an air-tight container for up to two days in the refrigerator.