Registering for wedding items is an exciting experience and is definitely a team building exercise. The registry process encourages couples to compromise and make important decisions together. While registering is fun, it can also be daunting as you both walk up and down aisles making what seems to be millions of decisions. In order to help the process, here are the top five items that engaged couples are consistently registering for.
1. It is no surprise to hear that the top wedding registry item desired by brides-to-be is the Iconic Stand Mixer. The mixer comes in a plethora of colors to fit any design theme, and is well known by avid bakers.
2. Gourmet Coffee Makers and Espresso Machines are great appliances to register for as the work day seems to be getting longer and less sleep is on the rise. This will be sure to delight both you and your significant other as well as future guests for entertaining.
3. Designer Luggage is another item that is more commonly popping up on registries everywhere. Couples are excited to embark on their honeymoon and want to do so in style. Luggage is also a practical item because quality luggage will last many years.
4. Fine China is very popular on registry lists, but are usually among the priciest of gifts to ask for. When you consider future holiday entertaining, you will want at least 12 table settings which are usually priced at $100+ per setting depending on the designer.
5. Quality Cookware is a must and engaged couples are realizing that they can forgo some of the more frivolous items on registries such as flat screen televisions in order to receive quality cookware that can be used for the next 10-15+ years. Copper pots and pans are also on the rise as people admire their beauty as well as their functionality. Copper is the ultimate culinary metal because it is an excellent conductor, cooking food evenly and quickly.
As you jot down the top five items to register for, always remember to select colors and styles that fit you and your fiancés style and vision for your future together.