On Sunday Grey Goose Vodka hosted part five of the Punch Film Series at Juvia overlooking Miami Beach. As the sun set over the Miami skyline, the crowd danced to sounds by DJ A-Trak and sipped on the featured Grey Goose South Beach Punch.
The evening marked the conclusion of the Punch film series, which was held in the locations of the each of the punch namesakes including Hollywood, Boston, Chicago, Hamptons, and South Beach. Each local event featured a signature Grey Goose cocktail combined with fresh, locally sourced, farm-to-table ingredients.
The Protein film crew captured the South Beach Punch reveal from the moment when the ingredients were picked from the garden to its creation by mixologist, Chad Simpson, through the time the cocktails were served.
Local farmer, Dylan Terry of Ready-to-Grow farms was filmed picking shiso at a local public garden which was later used as the finishing touch garnish for the South Beach punch cocktail featured at the Juvia rooftop party.
In case you’d like to try a hand at making the Grey Goose South Beach Punch at home, here is the recipe and a video:
- 5 parts GREY GOOSE® L’Orange Flavored Vodka
- 4 parts fresh-squeezed ruby red grapefruit juice
- 3 parts red chili water
- 1 part agave nectar
- Shiso leaves (optional for garnish)
- Add all ingredients into a punch vessel, and stir.
- Chill for two hours.
- Serve over ice, and present with grapefruit slices (and optional shiso leaves.)
- To make red chili water, cut 3 chilies in half, and steep in 3 parts hot water with seeds for ten minutes.
- Strain and cool.