For those in Philly who love everything that has to do with style, Fashion’s Night Out Philadelphia is a must. On Thursday, September 6, 2012, fashion boutiques, style venues and even dining establishments will be putting their best foot forward for Fashion’s Night Out Philadelphia.
Fashion’s Night Out is an annual style event which takes place on the same night in various cities throughout the U.S. Fashion’s Night Out Philadelphia offers those who love everything style-oriented the opportunity to obtain great deals on fashion items, preview new fashion collections, sample fashion-inspired cocktails and more.
Fashion boutiques, national retailers and restaurants in the city of Philadelphia are going all out this year offering their guests the best of all that fashion has to offer. Here are some of the participants in Fashion’s Night Out Philadelphia on September 6, 2012 and a highlight of the great events which they will be offering on that night:
- Aoki, 115 South 22nd St., Philadelphia, PA 19103 from 6-8 p.m. – Enjoy the Ilsa Loves Rick for Aoki collection as well as a Couture Vulture trunk show. While viewing the premiere of the collection and the trunk show, guests will get to sip champagne while listening to some great music.
- BCBG, 1601 Walnut St., Philadelphia, PA 19102 from 6-8 p.m. – Visit BCBG and get styled for Fashion’s Night Out. When you post your BCBG look on Instagram (#BCBGFNO) you have the opportunity to win a $1,000 BCBGMAXAZRIA wardrobe.
- Egan Day, 260 South 16th St., Philadelphia, PA 19102 from 6-10 p.m. – For all of the jewelry lovers out there, Fashion’s Night Out Philadelphia has you covered as well. Join other jewelry aficionados at Egan Day for the presentation of their new fall jewelry collection. Scissor artist Zachary Murray will be in attendance to wow guests with his hand-cut silhouette portraits.
- Joan Shepp, 1616 Walnut St., Philadelphia, PA 19103 from 6-10 p.m. – Joan Shepp will be showing their lovely jewelry collections and providing cocktails and hors d’oeuvres to their guests who can view the collections while listening to fabulous music along the way.
- Macy’s, 1300 Market St., Philadelphia, PA 19107 from 6-11 p.m. – Macy’s has quite a few FNO events going on this evening including a meet and greet with Pretty Little Liars actress Janel Parrish from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. along with mocktails, a candy bar and tunes spun from a live DJ. There will also be styling classes, pop-up closets and Guy’s Night Out festivities as well at different times throughout the evening.
- South Moon Under, 1731 Chestnut St., Philadelphia, PA 19103 from 6-9 p.m. – Guests who attend FNO events at South Moon Under can enter to win a $100 gift card, indulge in delicious cupcakes, sip champagne cocktails and, of course, view the stylish South Moon Under collection throughout the night.
- Tag Denim, 4358 Main St., Philadelphia, PA 19127 from 6-11 p.m. – Come to Tag Denim and view the fashionable collections while listening to music, sipping wine and enjoying hors d’oeuvres.
These are just a few of the featured events presently on schedule for Fashion’s Night Out Philadelphia. For a more inclusive list and details regarding each of the fabulous style events taking place on Thursday, September 6, 2012 click here.
Don’t let this Philadelphia fashion event pass you by. Make up your must-visit FNO Philadelphia locations list today and get ready to immerse yourself in fashion on Thursday evening.
WHEN: Thursday, September 6, 2012 from 6-11 p.m.
In addition to the locations listed above, there are a wide array of other fantastic boutiques and restaurants celebrating Fashion’s Night Out Philadelphia. Click here to find out more.