If you’re a fan of outdoor adventure, or if Pinterest is your interest, then you’re in luck. From now until September 28, participants can “pin to win” custom-made swag from Merrimack Canoes.
The Get on Board with Canoe Pinterest contest is sponsored by the popular outdoor/rafting retailer as well as the Canoe Restaurant, located on 4199 Paces Ferry Road NW in Atlanta GA. Known for their natural aesthetics, waterfront backdrop and culinary experiences that trigger the senses, Canoe wants interested participants to show what “Life On The River” means to them.
In order to enter the contest:
- Join Pinterest and create a contest board titled: Get on Board with Canoe Restaurant and Merrimack Canoes
- Contestant must re-pin the official contest image to their contest board.
- Contestants must then design the board using images from canoeatl.com as well as merricmackcanoes.com, and any other images that depict what “Life on The River” means to you.
- No offensive images.
- When you’re finished designing your board, contestants must finalize their entry by going to twitter and tweeting a link to their designer board. Include @CanoeAtlanta in the tweet as well as #getonboard hashtag at the end of the tweet.
- Winners will be announced on October 1, 2012. Contest ends September 28, 2012
First place winner will receive a brand new canoe from Merrimack Canoes valued at $3125. Second and third place winners will receive a Canoe restaurant gift card valued at $150 and $100, respectively. The contest is open to residents of Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, North and South Carolina. Contestants must be 18 years and older. Read the contest rules and regulations.
Merrimack Canoe Company was established in 1954 in Merrimack, N.H. before moving to Crossville, Tenn. in 1972. Since then, third generation craftsman, Randy Pew, has carried on the tradition of hand-crafted canoes. The company now designs and builds over seven different limited edition canoes—each individually hand-crafted and guaranteed for life.