What is RAW? RAW Natural Born Artists is an independent arts organization for artists and by artists. Artists of their craft include and feature Fashion, Music, Film, Hair, Makeup, Photography, Art and Performing Art all coming together to put on an amazing interactive showcase.
RAW was originally an L.A. art party and now has become an international network of artists in 54 U.S. cities. Next year RAW will expand into China and Europe.
Featuring artists 10-years-young, or younger, in their craft, artists will be spread out around the room featuring their art and creating live art all night. There is a stage for musicians, performing artists, and a live fashion show as the night progresses.
The fashion show features the work of the fashion designers, hair stylists, and makeup artists who work together to create a look that best suits the collection.
The Featured Artists include:
• MUSIC(ians): Indigo At The Park, TreLee, The Alligator Republic and Thomas Graff
• ART(ists): Jack Stricker, Crystal, Alycia M Drube, Erik, Adam Moyes, Arek, Tad Coffin, Erika Salumbides, Emily Rood and Raelynn Bautista
• FILM(ographer): Giant Face Films
• FASHION(Designers): PopRockThreads, The Printed Palette and Weriza
• PERFORMING-ART(ist): Lilly Penhall
• MAKEUP(artists): Alexis Marie and Monica Garcia
• PHOTO(graphers): Angela Garzon, Lisa Miller, Erin O’Leary, Carrie! and Stephanie K. Skinner
(Clicking on the artist’s name will redirect you to their RAW profile portfolio)
This is a fun event to spice up your Thursday night, a great date night idea, a way to meet amazing local artists, drink, be merry and get inspired!
This is a 21+ event with cocktail attire and a cash bar for cocktails. Food Vendor Spanglish Eats will also be at the event.
WHEN: Thursday, July 26, 2012 from 8 p.m. until midnight
4th & B
345 B St.
San Diego, CA 92101
TICKETS: Online tickets are $10. Please click here to purchase tickets