Longing for that JLo glow without the UV exposure that leads to aging and skin cancer? A great way to achieve that bronzed-beauty look is a Mystic Tan. Look like your weekend was spent jet-setting to the tropics and fool everyone with a fresh spray tan. It’s a quick and easy process–without the sun damage.
Never spray tanned? Here are a few key things to remember:
• Exfoliate! Scrub away any dry or flaky skin. Your skin will be silky smooth and your tan will last twice as long without getting blotchy. I love Fresh’s Brown Sugar Body Polish.
• ORANGE you glad you read this? When spray tanning, consider your skin’s natural color. If you’re a milky fair complexion, don’t go straight for the darkest color. Mystic Tan offers different shades of bronze. Even darker skin tones can achieve a great glow by going with a lighter tone.
• Hands & Feet: Your feet and hands will absorb a lot more of the Mystic Tan if you don’t apply the barrier cream that iTAN provides. Apply a generous amount of barrier cream to your feet and hands to prevent the “fake” tan look. Remember to remove all jewelry prior to entering the booth.
• BLONDIES! If your hair is color treated or lighter remember to put on the shower cap they provide to keep your color vibrant and beautiful.
• Avoid the “Tan Mom” look: Don’t over do it. Mystic Tanning shouldn’t be an every day occurrence. I recommend keeping it down to 2 days a week, max.
• Hydrate thirsty skin: Apply body lotion/cream daily, hydrated skin holds a much better Mystic Tan and prevents blotchy skin. With Mystic Tan available nationwide at Hollywood Tans, Palm Beach Tan, Image Sun, Planet Beach and other local tanning locations, there’s no reason to enter a room without looking like a bronzed goddess.
CLICK HERE to find a Mystic Tan provider near you.