I made this for Memorial Day and it was a big hit. I got the recipe from Skinny Taste. Instead of white chocolate instant pudding I used cheesecake instant pudding only because I couldn’t find the white chocolate anywhere. It was delicious this way!
- 10 oz angel food cake, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 pints strawberries, sliced
- 2 pints blueberries
For the cream filling:
- 6 tbsp fat-free sweetened condensed milk (I used Borden Eagle)
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 package sugar-free white chocolate instant pudding mix (I used cheesecake instant pudding mix)
- 12 oz fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
Whisk the condensed milk and water in a bowl. Whisk in the pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set; fold in the whipped topping.
Arrange half of the cake in the bottom of a 14-cup trifle dish. Sprinkle evenly with a layer of blueberries. Spread half of the cream mixture over the blueberries and gently spread (I piped it using a plastic bag and cut the corner off).
Top with a layer of strawberries. Layer the remaining cake cubes on top of the strawberries, then add more blueberries and top with the remaining cream mixture.
Finish with the remaining strawberries and blueberries, arranging them in a pretty pattern. Cover and refrigerate at least one 1 hour.