Summer may just be underway, but that doesn’t mean we can’t be excited about fall nail polish collections! China Glaze will be releasing its Fall 2012 Collection: On Safari next month (yes, in July!) to take you on a trip to the African wilderness with 8 crémes, 2 shimmers and 2 glitter polishes in earth tones, rich darks, and dusty jewel tones.
The On Safari Collection includes:
- Desert Sun – Delicious caramel (créme)
- Kalahari Kiss – Light sand brown (créme)
- I’m Not Lion – Glistening gold and multi-color (glitter)
- I Herd That – Brilliant copper (glitter)
- Elephant Walk – Cool graphite gray (shimmer)
- Exotic Encounters – Lush green creme with blue undertones (créme)
- Jungle Queen – Smoky violet (shimmer)
- Call of the Wild – Beautiful chocolate brown-dark cherry blend (créme)
- Purr-fect Plum – Bold burgundy (créme)
- Prey Tell – Daringly dark red (créme)
- Adventure Red-y – Vivid red (créme)
- Man Hunt – Bold cobalt blue (créme)
More Photos from China Glaze:
Price: $7 each; $42 for 6-piece set
Availability: Fine salons and beauty supply stores nationwide in July 2012
About On Safari
China Glaze® nail lacquer invites you to take an exotic expedition with its Fall 2012 collection, On Safari. Be captivated by the earthy tones, rich plums and celestial sparkles that make up this adventurous assortment of polishes.
What are your favorite colors in the On Safari Collection?