Take a fresh and easy approach to the food you serve. When feeding a crowd, dips are always a good bet.
For the host, dips are easy to assemble and to clean up. While those invited can grab a bite to eat and socialize among the other guests. This recipe simply requires stirring ingredients together and letting them chill in the refrigerator. That is sure to free up time for everyone to enjoy this most joyous occasion. Your guests will love the fresh summer flavors and you will love the simplicity.
Avocado Corn Dip
Recipe adapted from My Recipes website.
- 10 ripe avocados, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups corn, fresh or frozen
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/8 cup hot sauce – use your favorite to adjust the heat to your liking
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
Directions for assembly:
- Mash avocados in a large bowl.
- Stir in corn and all other ingredients.
- Cover and chill.
- Serve with your favorite corn chips