As my readers may have seen, I am the Campaign Manager for my friend Cheryl Romero‘s fundraising campaign for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. She is competing in the society’s Man & Woman of the Year competition for the second time to support her goddaughter, Sophia Becraft who is this year’s Girl of the Year. Please join me and the rest of Team Sophia on the new Masa 14 rooftop for extended happy hour cocktails, complimentary food and dancing to benefit The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s (LLS) Man and Woman of the Year Campaign. Team Sophia honors Sophia Becraft, a six year old leukemia survivor and the 2012 LLS Sponsor Girl of the Year.
Hope to see you there!
- Miss A
- Music by DJ Bobby
- $4 Drink Specials
- Complimentary food selections from the new rooftop menu:
- Salmon Chirashi Bites -sushi rice / jicama / chayote / sweet potato strings
- Bay Scallop Ceviche - jicama / pineapple / red onion / yuzu-sriracha vinaigrette
- Spicy Shrimp Flatbread -Oaxaca cheese / pineapple / jicama / pickled fresnos
- Marinated Portobello Bao Buns -panela / curried cabbage / cilantro
- Bulgolgi Steak & Cheese -kimchi / Oaxaca cheese / gochujang
- Rising Sun Dogs – teriyaki-glazed kobe beef frank / wasabi / furikake / pickle
- Door Prizes
Please RSVP by making a $20 tax-deductible online donation by noon on May 8th at: http://nca.mwoy.llsevent.org/TEAMSOPHIA
$25 donation at the door
Dr. Alex Naini
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is the world’s largest private organization focused on funding research toward cures for blood cancers such as leukemia, lymphoma, and myeloma, and improving the quality of life of patients and their families.