Spring has sprung and now is the perfect time to indulge in new beauty treatments to look and feel your best for the warm weather. GL Clinic in Boca Raton will host Once Upon a Springtime this Wednesday, April 18th to showcase the best products and treatments that reflect the synergy of non-invasive cosmetic surgery along with integrated wellness concepts.
GL Clinic gives the outdated cosmetology industry a facelift with a new philosophy on modern beauty. With a focus on total well being, GL Clinic provides solutions comprised of proper nutrition, vitamins and minerals, regular exercise, a positive attitude, as well as, the care of the face and body. Being ageless and feeling complete wellness are integrated entities, and GL Clinic’s team of anti-aging aficionados improve not only physical appearance, but also health and youthfulness from within. Clients’ health is optimized internally, while external skin and body rejuvenation treatments change and transform the appearance of the skin and body.
All patrons will receive 30% off all services that evening and booked appointments, and enjoy complimentary swag bags, raffles, prizes, free demonstrations on cutting edge, non-invasive skin tightening procedures, education on how to eat for your health and beauty, and expert advice on the top anti-aging supplements of 2012.
Free anti-aging injections that evening include:
- Glutathione anti-oxidant/free radical scavenger: Bring down inflammation and bring your body back in balance.
- LipoVitamin slim shots: Boost your metabolism, increase energy, and detox your liver.
- Oxytocin: Alleviate anxiety, increase sexual desire, aka love hormone.
- Life Extension Foundation: The largest organization dedicated to investigating every method of extending the healthy human life span through anti-aging therapies, health and nutrition.
- Immuno Laboratories: Widely recognized as one of the leading food and environmental allergy testing facilities in the world. This simple, affordable blood test can help identify hidden food allergies that may be the cause of chronic health conditions.
- 5-hour ENERGY: Liquid energy shot that can help you feel sharp and alert for hours. It contains a blend of B-vitamins, amino acids and nutrients. There is zero sugar, zero herbal stimulants and four calories.
- Arbonne: Beauty begins with premium botanical ingredients, innovative scientific discovery, and an unwavering commitment to pure, safe and beneficial products. Arbonne creates personal care and wellness products that preserve and enhance the skin, body and mind for an integrative approach to beauty.
- Fresh Meal Plan: For the first time ever, executive chefs, nutritionists, and personal fitness professionals have designed a fresh meal plan for any individual seeking a healthy eating lifestyle.
- Cutera: Aesthetic solutions include hair removal, non-ablative and skin laxity, skin resurfacing, vascular conditions such as leg veins.
- SculptaDerm RadioFrequency: Non-surgical approach to firming and tightening the skin, radio frequency uses energy to create a field of deep dermal heating.
WHEN: Wednesday, April 18th from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
2500 North Military Trail
Boca Raton, FL 33431
TICKETS: Free and open to the public. Guests are encouraged to RSVP by April 15th to 561-613-4500.