Carine’s Bridal Atelier, a high-end boutique located in Georgetown, will host its annual spring sample sale this March 29th at the store. The sale will begin at 5 p.m. and last until 8 p.m.
Bridal gowns will be discounted up to 75% off, with prices starting as low as $999. Over 50 dresses from couture designers such as Oscar de la Renta, Monique Lhuillier, Rivini, Carolina Herrera and more will be available for sale.
“The gowns for this sample sale are exceptional. Some of them have literally only been tried on once or twice, the condition and prices can’t get any better,” said owner, Carine Krawiec. Sample dresses are in great condition and must be sold to make room for new gowns. Carine’s Bridal Atelier offers custom alterations on site in their Georgetown boutique.
• Sale is first come, first served
• Line starts directly outside of the store
• No appointments necessary
• No merchandise hold policy
• All shopping is self service, consultants are only available to answer questions
• Entire store will serve as an open dressing room; brides welcome to try-on gowns anywhere there is available space
• Brides are recommended to wear undergarments they are comfortable to be seen in
• All sales are final (no returns allowed); gowns are sold “as-is”
• Cash, Mastercard, Visa, and American Express accepted. No Discover card. Checks are accepted, but the gown stays with Carine’s Bridal until check clears.
• Metro accessible via Foggy Bottom metro. Street parking also available.
WHEN: Thursday, March 29. 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Carine’s Bridal Atelier
1726 Wisconsin Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20007