Boy oh boy, this is my favorite time of year! From January 20th to the 29th, Charlotte Restaurant Week–a 10-day eating extravaganza–brings you over 100 upscale restaurants at a low price of $30 for three courses (some do four, some include wine or a cocktail!).
Many restaurants are ardent participants, but each round you are sure to find a few newbies to the action. And the cool thing is that you can hop online and check out any restaurant’s special ‘3 for $30’ menu before committing. Don’t want to stray too far from your neighborhood? Almost every area of Charlotte has at least one restaurant participating in the deal. Interested? Here’s how to take part:
- Search participating restaurants by neighborhood or name.
- Click on each restaurant’s name to view location, contact/reservation information, description, and the restaurant’s special Restaurant Week menu.
- Make advance dinner reservations by either using Open Table or calling the restaurant directly.
- Arrive at the restaurant on the date and time reserved, tell the host or hostess your name and reservation time and that you are there to partake in the Restaurant Week menu.
- No passes, tickets or coupons are required!
- If for any reason you are unable to make it to a restaurant for your reserved seating, please be courteous by using Open Table (they also have iPhone and iPad apps!) or calling the restaurant as soon as possible to cancel the reservation.
WHEN: January 20th, 2012 through January 29th, 2012
WHERE: All local participating restaurants
RESERVATIONS: Open Table or contacting the desired restaurant directly