I shared this cleanse on CBS Channel 9 last week, and wanted to share it with you as well. This is a great way to GENTLY ease into the New Year.
Add in the Good, Take Out the Bad
1) Water, in many different ways. Water helps to hydrate your body, plump your skin, and curb your appetite. Go to www.NutritionalStyle.com for your FREE report on “20 Ways to SPICE UP Your Water”.
2) Superfood Juices and Smoothies boost your antioxidants, helping to balance your cravings, moods and hormones
3) Whole Foods i.e. whole grains, vegetables, fruits, and organic meats and eggs aid in the digestion process by eliminating unnecessary additives, chemicals and sugars
Take Out or Minimize:
1) Alcohol-taking a break from wine and alcohol reduces daily calories for quick weight loss and helps to gets rid of the “puffy” look from too much alcohol.
2) Dairy, Gluten and Sugar- these common inflammatory foods can show on your skin as redness, puffiness and breakouts, and can slow your digestion and elimination leading to weight gain.
3) Processed Foods- reducing anything with more than one ingredient improves your digestion and helps your body to function more efficiently, i.e. bread, pasta, snack foods, processed cereals can clog your digestion.