Even though I am a makeup artist, I always wish I had someone to do my makeup. Recently I was in Sephora and decided to test out TEMPTU Airbrush Makeup System. I absolutely fell in love with it! You suddenly become your own makeup artist. Applications are so easy, they look flawless all day, and it really is fun! TEMPTU is completely hygienic and you never have to worry about bacteria from brushes. Older airbrush systems were messy, and applications were difficult. Anyone can use this system, it’s literally goof proof. TEMPTU is used for foundation, blush, and highlighter and comes in tons of gorgeous colors. The initial investment is high, $225 for the system and the cost of products. However, each foundation pod lasts 2 months and the blush and highlighter last 4 months each. My roommate thought I was crazy for spending that kind of money, but after I airbrushed her she RAN to Sephora to purchase TEMPTU for herself. I’ve used this on clients, friends, and family and everyone has gone crazy over the results. These tips will assure that you’ll be your own makeup artist.
1. When applying foundation buff onto skin by making small circles with the wand keeping it about six inches away.
2. To cover a blemish, turn the system dial to the heaviest setting, and bring wand closer to the face around two inches.
3. I don’t suggest putting the foundation under eyes, it tends to crease.
4. Smile when applying your blush, make small circles on cheeks then lightly taper back to temples.
5. Make a C shape with highlighter starting around the middle of the eyebrow bringing it down towards the middle of the eye. Go back and forth two times.
6. Feel free to experiment with it, highlighter under brows, in the corner of the eye, above the cupids bow, lightly under your lower lip(this makes lips appear fuller).