If you’re a shoe fanatic, finding the perfect pair of shoes can be difficult if your closet isn’t setup correctly. Could you find the perfect pair of heels in the photo to the right?
Before (click on the image for a larger view)
- Shoes have not been sorted by type (e.g., flats vs. heels).
- Shoes on the bottom of this basket are not accessible.
- Not all shoes are visible thereby resulting in more time and frustration when retrieving.
- Shoes on the bottom of this basket are damaged due to the weight of the shoes on the top of the basket.
- Not all shoes fit in the basket and are overflowing on the floor.
Shoes are expensive. If you are investing your money in shoes, then we hope you are investing your money in organizing your shoes. Here is how Color-Coded tackled this messy situation:
After (click on the image for a larger view)
- Sorted all shoes by type (high heels, flats, sandals, boots, slippers, etc).
- Purged old, damaged and no longer worn shoes.
- Inventoried remaining shoes.
- Measured, designed, purchased, and installed new shelving.
- Purchased clear shoe boxes according to the size of each shoe.
- Photographed each shoe to display in the front of each shoe box to make finding and organizing each pair easy and simple.
- Organized shoe boxes on shelves by type and according to client lifestyle.
How would you feel if your shoe collection looked like this? We’re convinced your morning routine would be that much easier!