1. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. The claymation one, with the singing snowman. I see no reason to defend my position, as its superiority is just obvious. Wink.
2. A Christmas Story. It’s the kind of Christmas movie that would survive even without the Christmas theme. Also, it makes me laugh and think of my dad.
3. Home Alone. I still don’t understand why my pranks don’t turn out as well as Kevin’s pranks.
4. How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I hated it as a kid, but I can appreciate how a whole move can be buttressed by one good song.
5. Prancer. Clearly, my ability to be moved by a Christmas movie ceased after age six.